The year’s largest voice-technology event sponsored by Amazon Alexa
June 27, 2018
The VOICE Summit from July 24-26 in Newark, NJ is now the largest voice-tech event in the world with more than 200 speakers and three days of jam-packed content. Amazon Alexa is the lead sponsor and great companies like LEGO, Capital One, Yext, Mercedes Benz, Prudential and Audible are headlining.
What: VOICE Summit
When: July 24-26, 2018
Where: New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, New Jersey
Media Registration (free): https://www.voicesummit.ai/press-registration
- New to the elite roster of presenters is Paul Cutsinger, evangelist and head of voice design education for Amazon Alexa.
- New Platinum Sponsors include Prudential and Panasonic.
- 350 University scholarships and 125 K-12 scholarships have been made available to students through VOICE Sponsors as part of VOICE’s efforts to promote diversity, inclusion and community involvement.
Why you should attend VOICE:
You're familiar with the trends:
- 50 million households now own voice-first devices
- 40 percent of all searches this year through conversational interfaces
- Shopping via voice will hit $40B/year by 2022
- 80% of developers worldwide are embracing artificial intelligence
As media, you will have access to a 3-day pass and:
- Keynotes and interview opportunities with thought leaders from major technology companies and brands pioneering the voice-first ecosystem.
- More than 200 sessions that will delve into all facets of voice technology from brand strategies to skills development and spanning verticals from healthcare to marketing.
- Networking with 1,500+ developers, designers, marketers, product owners, technology leaders and executives that will be onsite to collaborate and help shape the future of voice technology.
Modev was founded by Pete Erickson in 2008 on the simple belief that human connection is vital in the era of digital transformation. Today, Modev leverages exponential technologies and methods to build communities at scale, manage transformation strategies and produce market leading events such as VOICE Summit sponsored by Amazon Alexa and Spinnaker Summit sponsored by Netflix. Modev also curates specialty communities such as Voicehacks, Machinery.ai and Security by Design. Modev staff, better known as “Modevators”, include more than 45 community building and transformation experts from around the world. ‘
VOICE is a three-day summit at the forefront of natural language processing, Sponsored by Amazon Alexa and hosted by Modev. The Summit will be held at the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) on July 24-26, and serve as a gathering place for more than 1500 developers, designers, C-level executives, leading brands and agencies who are reimagining how we interact with technology through voice. The program will consist of keynotes, breakout sessions, workshops and demos. Host Committee includes NJIT, City of Newark, Greater Newark Convention and Visitors Bureau, The Newark Community Economic Development Council and Medina Citi. www.voicesummit.ai