The Startup EXPO at VOICE will feature industry-leading startups and investors from the natural language landscape and beyond. Registration is FREE for startups to come present and network from 5:30-8pm on Tuesday, July 24th at the WEC Center at NJIT. Investors, media and tech enthusiasts are also welcome to attend the EXPO. The EXPO takes place in conjunction with the welcome reception for the VOICE Summit and will draw investors, analysts, influencers and attendees from around the world.
Tables will be made available to:
- Companies that are less than 3 years old;
- Companies that are pre-series B funding;
- Companies with a desire to meet investors, customers and media;
- Access the Startup EXPO area beginning at 3pm on Tuesday, July 24th
- Draped table for laptop demo
- Company and logo on the VOICE website in the Startup EXPO schedule
- Participation in the opening reception for VOICE - includes bar, appetizers & networking
- Up to four members of each startup team may participate
- Does not include a pass to the VOICE Conference - Startup tables may be extended to the entire three day event with 2 all access passes for $1000. Simply register via the event ticketing page and select the table + 2 passes option - which is listed at $1495 - use the code STARTUP at checkout to save $495.