For speed and convenience, we recommend that professional, bona fide media pre-register using the form at the bottom of this page.
We also accept walk-in registrations. Please be prepared to present a photo ID plus at least one of the following when registering onsite:
- Officially issued, non-expired press credentials;
- A business card with your name, title, and media outlet (press) or company/organization name (Sponsors/Suppliers/Alliances/Scholarship Providers);
- A letter of assignment from editor/producer of an approved media outlet (photo copies not accepted);
- Current publication masthead with your name and title;
- News article published within the past six months with your byline.
Important Consent Information and Coverage Conditions
We welcome professional media and communications individuals who meet the eligibility requirements to capture images/footage at our events for the purposes of promoting VOICE Summit under the following conditions:
- Images/footage obtained at VOICE Summit may not be sold (as prints or online).
- Images/footage obtained at VOICE Summit may not be used for commercial gain or the advertisement of any commercial product.
- The names of minors may not be published with their images without specific permission from a parent or guardian.
NOTE: VOICE Summit cannot guarantee that every attendee has consented to your use of their likeness. User assumes any risk/responsibility of using images/footage obtained at the event. If you plan to capture images/footage at VOICE Summit, we recommend you use your own consent form.