July 16, 2018—The VOICE Summit from July 24-26 in Newark, NJ is now the largest voice-tech event in the world with more than 200 speakers and three days of jam-packed content. Amazon Alexa is the lead sponsor and great companies like LEGO, Capital One, Yext, Mercedes Benz, Prudential and Audible are headlining.
What: VOICE Summit
When: July 24-26, 2018
Where: New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, New Jersey
Media Registration (free): https://www.voicesummit.ai/press-registration
- Get a 60-second preview of VOICE and the first major event at the brand new $110M Wellness and Events Center at NJIT: https://vimeo.com/album/5285921
- New to the elite roster of presenters is Noelle La Charite, Leading Cognitive Services Dev Ex for Microsoft
- New Gold Sponsors include Microsoft and Newark Venture Partners and new Bronze Sponsors include Privakey and Switch, Inc.
- Leading companies like Audible, Prudential, Panasonic and Horizon Healthcare are hiring for more than 250 open positions for high paying tech jobs
- New Jersey has launched a statewide campaign to encourage software developers to attend VOICE. “With Amazon, Google and Microsoft providing hands-on training under one roof for three days, this is a remarkable event for technologists from across the state and country and shouldn’t be missed,” said Governor Phil Murphy. Those wishing to use the EDA campaign can access the event at http://voicesummit.ai and use the code NJDEV at checkout for the three-day pass
Why you should attend VOICE:
You're familiar with the trends:
- 50 million households now own voice-first devices
- 40 percent of all searches this year through conversational interfaces
- Shopping via voice will hit $40B/year by 2022
- 80% of developers worldwide are embracing artificial intelligence
As media, you will have access to a 3-day pass and:
- Keynotes and interview opportunities with thought leaders from major technology companies and brands pioneering the voice-first ecosystem.
- More than 200 sessions that will delve into all facets of voice technology from brand strategies to skills development and spanning verticals from healthcare to marketing.
- Networking with 1,500+ developers, designers, marketers, product owners, technology leaders and executives that will be onsite to collaborate and help shape the future of voice technology.
Modev was founded by Pete Erickson in 2008 on the simple belief that human connection is vital in the era of digital transformation. Today, Modev leverages exponential technologies and methods to build communities at scale, manage transformation strategies and produce market leading events such as VOICE Summit sponsored by Amazon Alexa and Spinnaker Summit sponsored by Netflix. Modev also curates specialty communities such as Voicehacks, Machinery.ai and Security by Design. Modev staff, better known as “Modevators”, include more than 45 community building and transformation experts from around the world. ‘
About VOICE Summit:
VOICE is a three-day summit at the forefront of natural language processing, Sponsored by Amazon Alexa and hosted by Modev. The Summit will be held at the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) on July 24-26, and serve as a gathering place for more than 1500 developers, designers, C-level executives, leading brands and agencies who are reimagining how we interact with technology through voice. The program will consist of keynotes, breakout sessions, workshops and demos. Host Committee includes NJIT, City of Newark, Greater Newark Convention and Visitors Bureau, The Newark Community Economic Development Council and Medina Citi. www.voicesummit.ai